Check your system requirements to ensure proper log-in and use of our payroll platform.
This is an outline of our minimum system requirements:
- Browser: Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome work as designed and other browsers may not currently be fully supported.
- PDF Support: Adobe Reader DC or Adobe Acrobat.
- Operating System: Our system has been tested using PCs running Windows 2000/XP/Vista. We do not currently support use by any other operating systems.
- Optional Payroll Integration Minimum Requirements: Windows 7, 8 or 10 with latest Service Pack and Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher.
- Pop-up Blockers: Pop-up blockers should be disabled while using the system, so as to not block certain functions or forms. If you do not wish to disable your pop-up blocker, holding down the Ctrl key while clicking on a form link may allow you to bypass it.
System Requirements for Pre-populated Forms
OMS delivers forms that are already populated with basic information loaded in the database, saving you time. To view the pre-populated data, you must have Adobe Reader 5.0 or below or any version of the full edition of Adobe Acrobat. If you have any version of Adobe Reader higher than 5.0, you can still access the standard form without the pre-populated data. If you have standard forms you would like to provide to your employees, send electronic copies of these forms to the operations team and they will be loaded into your system, giving your employees easy access to your forms and documents. Below are a few samples of forms that can be loaded into the system.
Forms: Benefit Enrollment Applications, W-4, Direct Deposit, I-9