How do I log in to see my income and W-2?

Online customers can log in and view their pay history, W-2, update their address, and more through the portal.

Welcome, our payroll system has been designed to provide you and your employer with secure and easy access to payroll records via our secure website. 

Every year, all W-2s are mailed out by January 31st and viewable online in March. Before the end of the year, it's a good idea to make sure your mailing address is up-to-date. If you need assistance with your W-2, email your request to and we'll get that processed.

Logging In for the First Time

The first time you log in you'll need your Employee ID. If you don't know your unique ID code, please check your email for a registration notice or ask your employer. Let's begin.

1. Visit

2. Click on the blue button at the bottom New User Sign-On.

3. Click on the blue button on the right, I am an Existing Employee. This means your employer has already set up your account and all you need to do is create a User ID and Password.

If you've already created a User ID and Password but forgot, you can utilize the "Forgot" links below the log-in screen to retrieve your information via email.

View Your Paycheck, W-2, & More

After you log in, you'll see the main menu on the left side. Locate the MY INFO option. This will open your info panel with a navigation menu across the top. To access a list of your paychecks click on the CHECKS tab (#1). Click the blue bill icon to view each check. Your W-2 and additional earning data can be found under the SUMMARY tab (#2). Open the red PDF icon to open the W-2.


Update Your Address & Preferences

You can update your personal information, home address, and phone number by navigating to the main menu to the left and selecting My Info, and then Info. Also under the My Info section is the Preferences tab, which lets you update your email notifications.  

Changes To Tax Withholding

If you need to change your tax withholdings please contact your employer. The U.S. government requires you to complete a new W-4 form.