Employers have the responsibility to file employment-related tax returns and make payments to the federal and state governments according to set deadlines. If they fail to do so, they may be subject to pay penalties.
OMS handles these tasks for our payroll clients.
· Employer's annual FUTA tax return Form 940.
· Employer's quarterly tax return Form 941 reporting withholding and the employer's share of FICA.
· Quarterly SUTA fillings in Florida, Form RT-6.
· Provide all employees with Form W-2.
· Social Security Administration Form W-3. This is a summary of all W-2s; and copies of all W-2s are also included with this report.